From my vantage point, the Light was so coming across his path. Almost 99% sure, he didn't notice and if he did, it was in the form of being irritated.

He was totally unaware of his surroundings, including me. He got up a few times and made a few rounds all over the coffee shop. Don't know if he needed to be around people or what his deal was. He was very intent the whole time he was there, no smiles.

I am no different than him. I imagine that I miss the Light many, many times. Obviously, we each think we know when we are being shined on but I would bet, the rest of the time we miss it by at least, 50%.

Finally, my favorite week is here. Short work week and BIG in Real Life. After a month of living in the thankfulness that only November can bring, I hope it hangs around for the next month. December brings enough issues of its own, would be nice to have some November left, to offset it.

They are right...There is Always Something to be thankful for. I don't have to dig deep, not very deep at all but others do. If you are one, do the work. Get out of your head. I have been where you are and I can tell you, it can be better. Maybe not this Thanksgiving, or Christmas or even today but if you seek it, you will find it. Happy Hunting...