nobody rides for free...



There is a cost, other than Burger Den, associated with trying to get family photos. It took me a while to hear him, because I was not listening.

No error on his part, I was just not hearing him. It is true what they say, nobody rides for free. Like it or not, we live this truth everyday in many ways. There is Compromise, which can be a bitter pill to swallow. The truth is compromise is a win-win for everyone but it is never acknowledged as such because everyone is busy, licking their collective wounds. With the upcoming holidays, Miss Compromise is as busy as she can be.

Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours,
is another long and winding road. Gage was fully aware without knowing it. Nana, on the other hand, had forgotten - hence the Madonna, Strike A Pose session, began. Could have been easier if I had caught on sooner. Some days, it just takes a child and a bit of time, to get it right.