proof vs validate...



proof,

An effort, process, or operation designed to establish or discover a fact or truth.  
The degree of evidence which convinces the mind of any truth or fact, and produces belief.
The quality or state of having been proved or tried.


validate,

Well grounded or justifiable, pertinent.
Acceptable, proper or correct.
An argument whose conclusion is always true whenever its premises are true.

At first glance, they seem quite similiar. Subtle differences but in essence, a similiar message. Not sure I would have ever saw that if I hadn't been in over my head in the new class. Been living with being overwhelmed this week and must admit, it is growing on me. For one who always, always would choose to know the Plan in advance, the not knowing and even the gasping for emotional awareness, has not been as hard as one may imagine.

Not one to need proof from God. Maybe because I had an experience with Him once and we settled it right there and then. He was willing to stay as long as it took but Sometimes I am a fast learner and I need no more. Maybe I am in the minority as I usually am, but I am not a why me? person. When you start your life in the worst possible way, there is little you don't expect to go right. I may be a good whiner but never at God. There is a difference. I have said many times, the first 20 years were pure hell, the next chapter made up for it but even I know, it can't go on forever. When all hell breaks loose, I'll be ready. I can't be ready now but he will give me what I need, when I need it. Is that proof or validation? All I know is that we each need to do what we need to do and we need to do it with our hearts wide open. Not much to ask in the scheme of things...