those around us...


Being an introvert is not a badge of honor. Those of us who are a part of this club, know we have to work twice as hard as the extrovert - just so people don't think we are mad at them. It is part of one's personality that while can't be change, can be controlled.

This time of year, we find ourselves in situations and Places where there are many, many people. Strangely enough, I LOVE being in public with them. Don't have to think of Something to say, like at a party but can strike up a convo in a rather, safe to me, enviroment.

Ran into a long time, seldom see friend today. We tend to run into each other at Walmart on a semi-regular basis. We have history so the talk is easy and always fun. We got a bit deeper today, and I couldn't help myself -I hugged her, Big Time. Not a casual hugger but when I do, I hug Big. She shared a bit of her life that just overwhelmed me and I was so proud of her I wanted to burst. Last time we met, we dicussed 60th birthdays. I want a quiet one and she wants to invite everyone she knows. I can't wait for April!

Thanksgiving are on their way and my excitement level couldn't be higher. Always need to check if my introvertness is getting in the way of What Could Be. At least I know, that to recharge - we of that particular persuasion, need to back off for alone time. I can do that, just like my iPad, then hit the road again.

Random Citizens, can wait to see you this week! Rested and ready to go. Bring it 2011, I am ready. Will try to keep hugging to a mininum, I promise...