generation gap..


Most everything but not all I read is all done on my iPad. Still get a paper copy of Time from a two year old subscription but will let that die a natural death. This week's issue was enlighten and along with my favorite book right now, a great find. Here are the generations defined.

The Millennial Generation - 18-30
Generation X - 31 -46
Boomers - 47-65
The Silent Gereration - 66-83

Have wanted to be a Boomer for as long as I can remember. I remember the 50 and 60's well and we seemed so cool. Rock and roll, Woodstock - what was not to Love?

These days, I find myself identifying more with the Millennial crowd. Techonlogy has me on the edge of my seat, almost minutely. I don't want to miss a minute of it. I am stunned and thrilled with Something I read about, most every day.

But Sometimes, you are drawn back. My new favorite book these days, didn't have an ereader version so I had to buy the hardcover but it was so worth it.

Goodnight iPad by Ann Droyd. (if it sounds familiar ib is because Ms Droyd also wrote, Goodnight Moon.)

...And a Blackberry ringing with Eminem singing. And a new Facebook friend and texts with no end...

Sometimes, kicking it Old School is way worth it...

Family time for the rest of the week. Back on Sunday, live the Moment...