bragging...


While she was Oh So Cute, at her first basketball game, she didn't have a clue to what she was doing. Oh So Cute...

Didn't know which direction she was going or had a good handle on the game. The girl that played in this photo looks nothing like that girl. The girl we all saw today played defense like I have never seen a girl play. Watched you scream down that court, allowing nothing and yet, you made 8 points and set up a few more.

I thought it was just me, a proud nana but when you coach told your parents that he has coached for three years and has never, seen anyone like you. He was blown away and thinks you have much basketball potential. WOW.

How do any of us go from zero to hero? For some, it comes easy. For some, we have to work for it. In sports, there are few who are humble. The ones who think they are potential NBA stars, act accordingly. When you see someone who just play the sport, just because - that smile that covers their face is contagious. Later on, she said, " I just couldn't help from smiling".

That's my girl and I am so proud. You Go Girl!