on the run...


If this week has taught me anything, it is we are running hard and faster, every day. Every day.

It use to be we tried to keep up with the Jones's. They are the very least of our problem, these days. Most of us have built in keeper upper withs, that put the Jones's, to shame. If you have been on the internet, turned on a TV or radio or just little or no attention, the 2012 Koby movement has most certainly, crossed your path. It started trending immediately after it launch and went viral in a very short time. Heard that yesterday there were over a million people an hour, watching the 29 minutes video. Try to keep up that!

So, if we have left the Jones's way behind in the dust, we have inserted ourselves as the Team to beat. That means we can redesign how that looks at any given time. We are now at the mercy of ourselves, and while that may bring up some red flags, the truth is - we have the power to change how that looks. This is a good thing. If I choose to race, it is against myself. If I choose to change, I know the source, pretty well.

Have a 2012 Koby icon on my desktop. I have never been more proud of young people this week, they know social media and aren't afraid to use it. They will blanket the planet and Joseph Koby will have no place to hide. The Jones's have nothing on them, mostly caring about manicured lawns and granite countertops. We have much to learn and I for one, can't wait...