That is so 17 seconds ago...



I first noticed the light. A combination of the light and her hair was all I could see. The next I was thinking is that laptop is so 17 seconds ago.

Admittingly, I am a tech gunkie and spend much time, reading about the Now. Apple does nothing by accident, hence the reason that the new iPad, wasn't given the names rumored and speculated on. No iPad 3 or iPad HD. Apple wants to be like Kleenex. No matter what brand of tissue you use, most of us call it Kleenex. Apple wants you to think of tablets, in the same way. No matter what tablet you are using, they want us to think iPad.

I have had a tablet since Day 1. Loved iPad 1. Got iPad 2 and fell in love all over again. The third genteration iPad is on its way, I have been saving my money since last fall. While I believe in Never Saying Never, with that being said, I will not buy another laptop. Tablets have virtually destroyed the netbook world and moving on the laptop world.

There were a couple others at Flying M, The guy dressed like he came from the 1890, hat and all. The kid carrying around the 100# backpack. Students, adults and high school kids. What will my favorite coffee shop look like in 5 years? I imagine much different that today. Personally, I can hardly wait...