your precious self...



Sometimes you’re not blocked, you’re empty. Anne Lamott.

While my camera is never far, my digital scrapping seems to have gone by the wayside. A combination of style change and not knowing what to do with that. It is about product and when you are not using anyone's product, you are left, galleryless. With Facebook and trying to keep up in the galleries of my digi family, I feel wiped out. Like I can't take type another Like, that too much time and brain power is needed that I can seem to muster.

Maybe it is because in 42 days, life changes. With retirement for DH, my life changes too. It is summer and all that comes with that glorious season. Being able to take off to go fishing, or grab the grandbabies to frolic and picnic, I find time is yanking me in two directions.

Maybe Anne is right, it is not about trying to find my mojo but I am empty, right now. I never thought of it like that. Always have discussions on the scrapping boards about where did inspiration go and how does one find it? What if it is not to be found? What if it is just a waiting game?

At least I can put a face to what I have been feeling. When a photo with a word of explanation is all that makes me happy, time to pay attention and stop trying to make excuses. It is what it is. Go with the flow, whatever it may look like and don't worry. That may very well be true...