the Glorious Impossible...

As I write this, there are tears forming in my eyes. Not from grief but from the overwhelming Love God has shown my family in the last 24 hours. It is difficult to explain and a very complicated Story but what is impossible...totally impossible with us - He takes and makes it happen...Just like that.

After the phone call, we basically hit the floor running after a very short nap. We needed to get over to the VA to clean out sick poppa's room. It was the first time DH, DD and I had been together in a long time. It felt good and strange. We just went about doing what needed to be done and enjoyed each other's company. Despite the circumstances, I had a fabulous time.

Later in the afternoon, we met with the funeral home. There has been a huge issue about trying to juggle a religion issue in the family. There has been a running verbal and emotional dialog going on for over five years that could not be decided until yesterday. After many back and forth phone calls, and some divine intervention - what did not seem possible, was. After almost 2 hours, we walked out with a win - win situation. Even the funeral director was surprised at the compromises that were made. On Friday, while we are at the funeral, have no doubt - I will be praising the Miracle that never, ever seemed possible.

We have another big list of Have To Do things on our list today but I have got to tell you, it is with a heart full of praise, love and awe for the One. The Author and Finisher of my faith. To Him be the Glory...