tidbits...

Not a big thought today but lots of little ones. It is days like this that I wonder how our brains hold all this information that we take in everyday and where we put it. I know that usually when I go looking for it - it is not so easy to find. Here they are in no particular order...

There have been 20 debates in the Democratic camp. Seems like an excessive amount and a great way to turn people off. How many would anyone need to make a choice?

Starbucks closed nationwide last night for three hours to teach employees how to make better expressio. Over 7000 stores and 130,000 people were affected. Why?

Our governor has proposed that our car licensing fees goes from the sliding scale we have now - (cars by age) from $24-$48 to a flat fee of $150. Makes the price of gas going up 10 cents every month... a mute point.

Got a letter from Health and Welfare today that said sick poppa's Medicaid benefits will run out on February 29...btw, sorry to hear of his passing. So much thought put into this one.

Rudy and Hillary - What happened to you guys? A few months ago, you both accepted the King/Queen ship of your respective balls.

The older I get the more I understand to lower my expectations when it comes to people and to step up to what is possible when it comes to Jesus. They both deserve that.

There are a million more running thru my brain but I can't corral them all. I also thought about you guys today. I hope your day had a bright spot, showed some promise and you felt His Love...