Super Tuesday...



Sounds like by tomorrow we will have a pretty good idea of who the next Democratic candidate will be and from what I heard today, our youth may have a big say in who that will be. Personally, I know 3 who got out of bed very early last Saturday to hear Barack Obama. One is about to graduate from college, one just graduated from high school and one is still in high school. What would drive these young ones to make and carry out such a big commitment I heard Hillary's camp also talking about the young people coming out to support her in droves. What is the deal?

John Kerry thought he had the young vote behind him four years ago. It didn't feel like it to me but what do I know? In the end, they were not there for him. I don't know what it is about this generation but they seem to have come alive. What is stirring our young people and where is it all going after Super Tuesday?

I could not be prouder of these three young people. I have known all of them since they were babies. Politics hasn't seemed to be a big thing with them until now. I am excited to see them step up and learn how our country works. I keep thinking I can feel the winds of change coming up behind me. I keep saying it is a different world -Yes, We Can - is what they are saying and I believe, they are on to something...