rollercoaster...



I feel like this is where I have been living for the last few weeks. This weekend has brought a different emotion then the last few weeks with a death in the family brought to our lives. Our lives will never be the same and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

The short Story is that we have been giving monies to pay off our mortgage. It is not related to DH dad's passing. This changes every retirment plan we have had. It will change the way we live for the rest of our lives. We are beyond overwhelmed. When I called DH at work on Saturday to tell him, he was in the middle of a bunch of co-workers. When the tears came to his eyes, they all gathered around him - knowing he had just lost his dad, they thought something else bad had happened.

I have thought of little else this weekend. To be blessed in this way is humbling. This is obviously, out of the ordinary but I can't help thinking what I could do in my life if I listen to His Voice. In the Big and the little things, how we could make someone's day or change someone's life. I will never forget this blessing in our lives. I just hope Someday, I can do the same...