trust...

I have trust issues.

with those who are related to me
and to those who are not.

I have seen the government in action.
dealing with Medicaid for the last few years
and owning a television...
makes me nervous about the this.

WASHINGTON - A disabled U.S. spy satellite is likely to break into small pieces when it falls to Earth within weeks, posing little danger to humans, U.S. government officials said Monday.

Most, if any, debris that survives the intense heat of re-entry would likely fall into the oceans, which cover more than 70 percent of the planet, White House National Security Council spokesman Gordon Johndroe said. But he said the U.S. government was monitoring the satellite’s descent from orbit and examining different options to “mitigate any damage.”

The U.S. military could potentially use a missile to destroy the minivan-sized satellite in space, but one senior U.S. defense official told Reuters that was unlikely for several reasons, including concern about creating space debris, as China did when it shot down one of its satellites last year.


Monday's paper said the government is going to shoot it down. While that should make me feel better, strangely - I do not. If they are not successful, OOPS is what we will be left with. I would feel better if they called in a back-up team. Maybe Donald Trump and Dog the Bounty Hunter. The more diverse the better. Hillary might volunteer Bill as he is causing her nothing but grief but that kind of help, we don't need. I can't say that as February winds down, I am not thinking about the satellite's whereabouts. I think I am pretty much on my own and all I need to do is look up when I go outside and run if I see Something heading my way. That's my plan today and it is as sound as the one being offered to us by the powers that be...