the human in all of us...



While turning on the news on any given day is a crap shoot at best, when you can look at life (and people )in a true, corrected perspective, it is a good day. This reoccurring phenomena on Jay Leno never ceases to amaze and scare me. It makes so many other things in life makes sense and helps me to put my expectations where they need to be to.

We are human and that means we can't understand or explain everything. We were never meant to. If you can help someone along the Way, great but if you think that all is gold that runs thru your head, step back and get some perspective. While I am always surprised when I watch Battle of the All Stars, it is only because it brings a sense of familarity.

Give yourself or someone else a break today. I imagine that in our own particular lives, we could also stand in these guys shoes. I have heard some things that were spoken as the gospel truth that couldn't be more off the mark. This is also why we can never say, we have arrived. It's not treu - we have so far to go...