what a day...




PS. AS of 4 hours ago, the news on Stellan was he is holding his own after a long, hard day of little ups and some bad downs. Still no official word on the Future.

I spent a few afternoon hours at our local tattoo parlor today. I was so excited, to see the Process and just be in this unfamiliar territory. As I watched my friend get her Mermaid on, I just clicked away and was looking forward to some great shots. What I didn't know until a few hours ago is that my camera malfunctioned and I have no decent pictures. It makes me sick to my stomach. I reset the camera and everything seems to be working now - we will see tomorrow. For now, I have my memories and hopefully, can make it up to my friend, somehow.

Also on our third sleepover of the week and for the last 6 hours, have been buried deep in everything Gage. He is the one who keeps us on our toes and makes these night so much fun. Rarely crashing until midnite, he just fell asleep as he was watching The Clone Wars, - hardly anything that would make me sleepy but perfect for him. We will meet up with the rest of the fam tomorrow at Boondocks and play ourselves silly. A great way to wind down Spring Break. Doesn't take much to make us happy - please, just no more snow.

Heartbreak comes in many different sizes and colors. There were definitely some low points today but there were some great Moments. We take them all and count our blessings - that is all we can do. Try again tomorrow and forgive what is done. I pray that Stellan has a good night and that my friend forgives me. My mind is empty but my heart is full and that is a great way to end a week...