leavin on a jet plane...

Just about packed, ready to go. St Louis, ready or not - here I come. The pods are loaded with inspiration from Rob Bell, a lecture from Don Miller and even a mini concert, A Night of 140 Tweets (comedy/ITunes/$2.99) along with the greatest music in the world. A great weekend with my imaginary friends as my gk keep reminding me. I can't wait to show them pictures and make them as real to them as they are to me. It will be a great weekend, no matter what. It will be like when we talk about needing to see Jesus with skin - it will be real, as real as it can get.

These are the eyes I am taking with me. This is what I saw today,

a hug out in front of a house between a man and a woman. Not a romantic hug but one of love touched by loss. It was a hug of grief and anyone who passed by when I did, couldn't miss it.

I learned I am an observer instead of a composer when it comes to taking pictures. Couldn't be happier about it!

the lady in front of me at Walmart that seemed to be hiding one of her purchases and at the last minute, put it on the counter.

the first time I saw my girl, I was awestruck. That feeling has never, ever left me.

Someone told me that they didn't think we would meet face to face before heaven - looks like that will not be the case.

if there is a luckier girl than me, I would love to meet her because me thinks, she would be wrong... Love you all, be back Monday...