Strong women...



Quite a week. Started the week knowing that Layla Grace had one foot in heaven and one still here. Her fight is now over. Her family will now start the healing process and try to find a new normal. May God bless them real good.

Been pulled emotionally back and forth all week. I am reminded again that the focus of my life is who God is to me and everything else, revolves around that point of reference. How I respond, what I think and how that plays out. When it comes down to it, there are few things to throw myself on the sword for but if I get it wrong, it could spoil my day.

Have had a few conversations this week about strong women. I know I am one, sometimes too strong. From my perspective, being strong doesn't mean a extrovert or being every one's best friend. You can be an introvert and still have a strong personality. If Mary say one thing and Sally another, the strong woman listens but isn't swayed from a false sense of needing to be everything to everybody. She know where she comes from but isn't sure where she is going. That takes real strength.

I think of all the women who have crossed my path in my lifetime and still marvel. The women who lose babies too earlier. The ones who love their children fiercely. The women who do the same thing, day in and day out for those God has given to them to take care of.

Ladies, do you know how strong you really are! Do you know that tomorrow is another day and if you feel like you were nowhere near the mark today, you are strong enough to dust yourself off and go again. You are beautiful, a woman to proud of. Strong in your womanhood...You Go Girl!