our house is a very, very fine house...



While DH was on the roof last night replacing roof shingles, I was in my van in front of the house, watching to make sure I would know if he fell off. There wouldn't be much I could do but my job was not unlike a spotter - if needed, help was only a frantic sprint away.

I love my house. It is a little over 1200 sq feet, with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a TV room. If you do the math, it is obvious that we don't' have a lot of room but it hasn't stopped us from doing what we want to do.It is comfortable, my photos are in every room. I have an office and the gk have their own room. It is a wonderful place to retreat to and the pantry is full. It is exactly the kind of home I would have loved to grow up in. I am tidy but not obsessively. It looks nice when you walk in but if you look close, there would always be something that could use some dusting.

Having a home is still a very humbling experience. Having a safe home with a full pantry, is heaven. In 38 years of marriage we have moved 8 times. The year I turned 16, my family moved 17 times in less than a year. Needless to say, I have house issues.

What I am trying to say is that I over the top grateful for this house. It is the only house Keaton, Gage and Morgan know. It is nana and poppa's house. The park at the front entrance of our subdivision is known as Nana's Park, just as if there was a posted somewhere.

This is not the nicest or biggest house I have ever lived in but like that last few I have lived in. it is my favorite. I am so grateful for everything in it, I am so grateful for that full pantry. The washer and dryer that I can use, whenever I want to. I am grateful for my office which is the gateway to the world and the walls that hold the creativity that I never knew was inside.

Its about being grateful, no matter what and to find the what in everything...