do no harm...

After 2 weeks of being away, my computer minus 8 viruses, comes home. We get it all hooked up and less than 10 minutes later, we are down again.

I am able to access only those applications in my task bar which means I can check email, get on the Internet and have my iTunes library, there for the taking. Everything else is gone, again. Wherever this virus is, it was laying in wait. It struck hard and fast.

Seems strange to have access to the world, yet the photos I hold so dear - are being held hostage by those who feel this is the way to act. This is the way to have a good time or a way to get back at their fellow man, simply because they can.

I am staring at a black screen.
Nothing. Nada. With lots of time to think.
We will get past this, on way of the other. Everything got backed up before the 2nd crash and even if it didn't, sometime that is the way the cookie crumbles.

And the best I can come up with is this...on any given day, do your fellow man, no harm. Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God.