find the Light...




It has taking many hours of being aware, and learning to look for the light. I think in essence, that is what most of us are looking for, in one form or another. I was never able to see it in Real Life until I started taking pictures and now, I look for it everywhere. In every face I see, every place I go and everyday life, photography has changed my life.

Just like music, where whenever I hear U2's, Where The Streets Have No Name or or Micheal Jackson's, Billie Jean , I immediately stop and listen. It is the same thing now, when I see the Light - I stop what I am doing, and live the Moment.

We all know how day and night are as different as well, night and day. They each have their own emotions that they pass on to us and depending on whether we are night or day people, we respond accordingly. I have always been a morning person but when I quit working, I started loving the night. I love listening to the pastor preach his service at midnight on the web, when all is quiet. It gives me time to breathe and listen. Night prayers are also different from day prayers, hard to explain but fabulous to experience.

Sometimes, the Light is hidden but just wait, it will come back again. Sometimes, it dims, and that is ok too. The more you look for it, the more you will find it and that is the best news I could share with you. Go find some for yourself...