one week...



On the outside, it doesn't seem like much has changed. Still do not have my beloved computer, but getting closer every day and the sinus infection that had been developing, is still here. But looks can be deceiving and the heart that we all from time to time, wear on our sleeve, is really invisible to all, including ourselves.

It was a wonderful time of fallowing and I kept reminding myself to let my mind rest even when I was filled with great thoughts. Write them down and move on, I would tell my self with a bit of success. More paper with little notes around than usually. Things to think about and those who have already come to stay.

We had a few sleepovers and those are always enlightening. You forget how to think like a kid until you are around one. I have become Gage's middle man on Ebay. Nothing quite like being educated on baseball while bidding for them. We were successful on all our bids. Fifty cents can sure bring a little boy, a lot of happiness.

Miss M and I played 43 games of Uno with her winning more than half. We all properly spent time at our favorite watering hole, Flying M and there were a couple of day of sunny, warmth that we considered almost impossible. It was a good week.

One Thousand Words by Ann Voskamp. A little book that is changing my life.

When will I lose? Today? In a few weeks? How much time have I got before the next loss?
Who will I lose? And that is definite: I will lose every single person I have ever loved. Either abruptly or eventually. All human relationships end in loss. Am I prepared for that?


The need to fallow was so obvious after a few days. There is no disputing that the computer had picked up 8 virses but with all that extra time availble, it does make you wonder.

I need some free time, I need some sun, I needed to be reminded of what is possible.

I am a hunter of beauty and I move slow and I keep the eyes wide, every fiber of every muscle sensing all wonder and this is the thrill of the hunt and I could be an expert on the life full, the beauty that lurks in every moment. I hunger to taste life/AV.

So glad to be back...