young at heart...



A few weeks ago, we celebrated my SIL's grandmother's 90th birthday. We all love Gigi!

She is such a fabulous lady. My only concern on this day of celebration was she usually will NOT let you take her picture. She will turn her head and try to hide. I got all the pictures of the family and her blowing out the candles on her cake. She was in the kitchen, eating her cake and I tried to sneak a few head shots in. She was on to me but instead of hiding, she just looked a me. I clicked away and she kept looking at me. I finally asked her why she was letting me take her picture, and she said, I am looking at you! She could look at me all she wanted to as long as far as I was concerned.

Not sure that will ever happen again. Making photo books for the family and there are some sweet shots, like this one - that will always remind me of this wonderful woman. Happy Birthday Gigi!, we all love you so...