Help!!!!!!!!!!!


Help!!!Am Sorry to bother you with this mail, but I'm out of the country in Cyprus and found myself in a situation which i really need to take care of now. I need a loan of $3500 but will appreciate any amount you can help me with, Would have called but i lost mobile phone to the incident , I'll explain the situation better and refund the money back to you immediately i get back home. Kindly get back to me as soon as you get this email to let me know if you can help me with this. Kindly keep this between us.I hope to hear from you in no distant time. I am sincerely sorry if you feel bothered or embarrassed by this message.
Thanks.

Rebecca


Found this in my email, first thing Friday morning and honestly, it gave me the biggest belly laugh I have had in a long time.

Yes I do have a friend, Rebecca.
If you knew Rebecca, being out of the country would be an oxymoron.
Cyprus too.

Even if you could buy that Rebecca went out of the country to Cyprus, you would be hard pressed to believe that my friend lost her cell phone. She loses nothing. She is the straightiest arrow I know. You can set your life watch by Rebecca. She sets her heart by what she believes, her faith is unshakable and didn I mention, she would never go to Cyprus. Suppose all that was out the window, and she lost her cell phone and needed $3500, she wouldn't care about me being bothered or embarrased, If she needs help, she will ask.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time. This is my favorite line. When I hear of people getting emails and phone calls, usually from family members, it makes me sad that they aren't close to their families or not smart enough to ask questions before sending off money.

Love you, Miss R! Since we were text talking the other night, I know exactly where you are and what you are doing. Come on Baby, Light my Fire, Amazon Fire-that is...