you...


We may be very aware of who we are, every once in a while.

Spent the day at the Apple Genius Bar with Miss Kailee. Have got to say I have not been this impressed with one of the female gender in quite a while. Should say we were at the same Genisu Bar yesterday with our iPad issue and a nice young man helped us but didn't understand the problem and I spent many hours that night trying to make his fix work.

Miss K listened to me for a few seconds, understood the problem completely. She ran us through some options and quickly explained how we had done all we could do, now Apple support would have to take it from there. She went one step further and emailed Apple support, explaining the problem and the fix. It will take 24 hours for Apple to get back and me and there may some issue with Apple having to delete and consolidating accounts to bring our beloved iPad back.

She was a perfect example of her Millennial generation. Bubbly, totally engaged on her iPhone but listening to me and answering all our questions without missing a beat. I will confess that my experience with tech support has been heavily influenced by male techs but this girl has changed my perspective forever. It was a pleaaure meeting her today.

Thanks Miss S! You so totally rock. Hope you go far at Apple, it would only be their lost if you don't...