trust...


Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.Pinterest.

We don't like to talk about it but Somethings, have to be asked.

I knew the Big Answer was rock and roll but was a bit fuzzy with the details. As we headed to basketball, I asked him, straightout.

What song do you want played at your funeral?


He looked at me and immediately said, Jesus is Just Alright With Me.

Wouldn't have gone so really, glad I asked. The truth is whether you are talking organ donation or funeral tunes, you are at the mercy of your loved ones. Like it or not, your wishes, legal and otherwise, end with your last breath. In the midst of death, people seem to lose their way and what we want isn't always, what we get.

This is a good choice. While he would really prefer, Stevie Ray Vaughn's, If The House is Rocking, Don't Bother Knocking, might seem a poor choice to those at said funeral. Don't worry Darlin, Stevie will be there Somewhere...