damaged goods...


I saw an ad the other day for a cleaner that would clean a 10 yr old cookie sheet. IMHO, cookie sheets have a short life and need to be replaced not cleaned. On average, I buy sets of three every year. I just can get myself to use an old, hunk loving piece of metal to try my delicious(insert food here)new favorite.

This sign might change my mind.

Damaged but still good.

Sounds a lot like what most of us say to ourselves, at one time or another. None of us is perfect, and we are probably a whole lot worse than even we imagine. If we applied this sign to our lives, I imagine we would be more loving, more understanding of others. The way we treat others is shadowed by the way we treat ourselves. Love me, love my friends. If we are able to see pass the outside, we might get a glimpse of the pretty, good inside. If I can see the flaws in myself and decide to look beyond, for a second glimpse...I can do the same for you and that, could change the world...