it's the most wonderful time of the year...


I know, I know. The song is about Christmas but I think I could make a pretty good case about fall, fitting the bill.

There are many of us that think fall is the best. The warm days and cool, crisp mornings. The trees and leaves are starting to turn colors. There are pumpkins, everywhere and there is a feeling of being one with all things, fallish. Hot cocoa after raking leaves, making smores around the fire pit, and visiting the pumpkin patch once...or twice.

Fall just makes me happy. Exercise seems like a good thing. Wearing a jacket first thing in the morning, is a small price to pay when one know's that in a few hours, it will be short sleeve weather again.

Along with my daily To Do list, during this time of the year, the idea of being greatful, is an easy one. The Big Picture is easier to see. The best of life can be seen for miles.

Today was a good day. A quick trip to the local pumpkin patch, with my camera, was all I needed to put this day in perspective. Thank you Fall, I so needed to see the world through your eyes. You are a true friend, and one to be greatful for, and I am...