forefront...


Who - my friend who lost her dad Sunday
What - one who comes to mind often, for peace and acceptance.
When - strengthen my resolve to not need answers until, Someday.

Every morning, we each wake up with a million thoughts running through our heads. I am one of the lucky ones who has the time to continue these early morning thoughts. The are at the forefront of my mind for most of the day. Some are the same every day, many more are not.

While our circumstances may wildly vary, we each have life things that must be attended to. Family, jobs. The fires that get up out are the ones that have the biggest flames. The ones that need immediate attention, come first. Whatever is the most forefront in our minds, gets our attention.

Here is the deal. I think we have more control about what those things are if we are flexible and open. If you pray, don't let it suck the life out of you. Don't have a list and then feel bad if you forget Something on the list.

Leave room in your forefront for the unexpected.

Go ahead and plan your day but keep a bit of your forefront open to anything. I believe that anything is possible. I didn't always, I do now. It doesn't always happen but that doesn't nigate the fact that it is possble. Big difference in thinking, even bigger difference in perception.And that, can change the world...