RIP Papa K...



There was a certain gruffiness to him. If you knew him, you knew that was just his way.
My friend's father yet he embraced me and mine, when he didn't have to. My girl says he was a better grandparent than her birth ones, that is how she remembers him.

The pain he was in yesterday and many days before that, is now gone. He is now with Jesus. That is what I believe, and I imagine that even today, his gruffiness with a big heart was what he met Jesus with.

We are each, one of a kind. There is no one quite like me, or you. We are remembered by family and friends by our encounters of Love that we showed with the time we were given. We stand alone like others before us, yet the memories we leave are unique to each of us. Thank you Papa for the Love you showed to me and mine. May God bless you. as you did for us...