rich...


Was blog jumping and the writer talked about as a kid, she thought that only rich people had picnic tables. She now is the proud owner of a beautiful, woooden picnic table and feels on top of the world.

I frequented a rich person's home and that second refrigerator in the garage, filled with more soda pop than I could ever drink. I remember thinking one would have it made and when I got a refrigerator in the garage, filled with all the pop I would drink, I thought I was the richest person in the world.

We all have lots of ideas when we are kids. Some are dreams. Some are make believe and some are spot on. Some have imaginary friends who could not be more Real and some live lives that no child should ever have too. We come into this world, innocent and full of curosity and possibilities. What seemed to make perfect sense as a child, dometimes, doesn't translate into adulthood. But maybe, just maybe, that little girl who thought you must be rich to have a simple thing was right and maybe the adult, needs to step back and relearn a few things, from the little one who may know better...