in the news...



I don't think the problem is actually about parasites, even though it is spelled correctly. I don't even think the problem is about "loosing wait". The thing that troubles me most is that this person is certified. As for the thin comment, I think she has a point and it most definitely, a she.

The newspaper can be an endless source of entertainment. From the important to the mundane, the newspaper gives us its personal spin on the world at hand. I paid my annual newspaper renewal yesterday and for $117, we will spend the next 12 months with a whole host of entertainment.

My personal favorite is find typos and our local hometown paper is notorious for them, I once had a heated debate with the editor about misspelling simple words and not being caught by the four proofreaders they had at the time. All she could do is defend their attempts at correctness without complementing their finished work. My DH enjoys most of the different sections of the paper making it well worth the costs. He counts on me to share the important things that he may miss, that make the newspaper worth its true weight.

I was proud this week as our Broncos walked away with an UNBELIEVABLE win. They went all out and no blue/orange ink was spared. As long as they keep providing material for Jay Leno's Headlines on Monday night - I will be happy...