hyperspeed...



My family always, always tells me I go to fast. I have, on occasion, agreed with them and yesterday - was one of those days.

Picked up the mail and received 2 offers of Visa debit cards. One had an actual card the other, just a letter to Call Me. I got my scissors out and started cutting up the card in what I would have considered an artistic manner. When I got finish, I picked up all the little pieces an started to put them in the offender's envelope when Something caught my eye, then my heart sunk.

Thank you for your recent purchase. Here is your Visa debit card equal to your delivery cost. Valid everywhere Visa is accepted... I had just cut up a $59 gift card.

All those warm artistic fuzzies were gone in a flash. I grabbed the nice people's paperwork and called the customer service number. I started off explaining to the CS agent that I would be the dumbest customer that she would encounter today. She listened very politely to me...then transferred me where I would tell my Story, one more time.

The next CS agent was very nice and tried to make me feel better but you just know, you would be the fodder around their dinner table that night and I could live with that, I would have done the same thing.

There is another card on the way and this time, I will pay better attention. Hyperspeed is my default, not sure I see value in putting in the time it would take to see if it is possible to change. It has gotten me into trouble, I will admit but it has also been a wonderful thing. There is an invisible cape and goggles that complete the outfit and we have grown strong, over the years.

Ah, I forgot to tell you that they are asking for the last four numbers of the card and because I intensely dislike ( boarding on hate) puzzles and due to my artistic flair, had a horrible time trying to put this card back together. I was so proud when I could recite those four numbers - almost like I had won the lottery...