art and strangers...



I love, love taking pictures of art and strangers...when they don't know it. The art doesn't mind so much but the strangers take a much different view. That is why I was so excited to get my Spy Lens from Photojojo. It looks like you are taking a normal photo, head on, but you are really taking a photo on what is on your right or left or straight up. I am so ready to wanted around DT Boise and give it a whirl.

It is not that I want to take pictures of people for sinister purposes or, to sell them. You also get better pictures when people are unaware. It is the emotion I am looking for, not to invade people's space. I know that some will take advantage but those people have more issues than having a spy lens.

So imagine my surprise/horror when I found the 100 strangers site (www.100strangers.com). The challenge is to take 100 pictures of strangers...after ask permission to take their picture and to learn a bit about them Egad, talk to them. That is so out of my comfort zone, just thinking about it makes me cringe...but thinking about it, I am. It would be a great experience to push myself and hear some great Stories. I say that because percentage wise, you have to walk away with Something spectacular and that I am up for.

Who takes paper cups and makes these little masterpieces. Crappuccino, true genius and the art is too cha cha. I heart you Susan. You make me want to be a better person, at least to 100 people...