tug of war...




Computer trouble again. my it guy said we need to reload Windows so better do it now. Even though everything is backed up to Mozy, still have an unsettling feeling when you have to start all over. Always feels like I am looking into someone's window while they are living their lives.

Will have to reinstall all my software and that is when you really know how much you need to really know to run your life. My photo and digi scrapping stuff, my checkbook register and Wiktionary.

A true tug of war, much like yesterday's Field Day. Don't ask Gage because he is still pouting because GIRLS RULE and boys drool...yes, we girls won twice. He doesn't want to talk about it - there are 18 boys and 6 girls in his class. The girls needed us! Felt good to pull like crazy. Felt even better to win. Miss M and I had quite the chips on our shoulders.

Will see if I've got the courage to pull the reload trigger. Hopefully, see you tomorrow...