what is wrong...



with this picture? There is something missing. Maybe it is someone? I can't quite put my finger on it... While it is a lovely picture, it seems a bit off balance. Wait a minute, it is starting to come to me...I know what it is. There are only two instead of three. Gage is missing.

Not really, we know exactly where he is. At home with mommy. He and mommy didn't get to go on our downtown adventure today because he choose to made some not so good decisions. When we got in the car to leave, Keaton said Gage had a fit when he found out he really wasn't going. Can't remember when this has ever happened but today it did. It felt weird without him but we had a wonderful time hanging out downtown and then at the Mall. It was a great day, just felt like we were missing a part of us.

Consequences really stink. I have the worst time especially when it comes to the kids but I know in the long run, it is best for them. Gage will not soon forget this day...if ever. He knows what he missed and I have got to say, he did not give anyone grief over his not being able to go. I couldn't believe how he acted when we got home and Keaton and Morgan reported on the fun events of the day. None of us like it when the ship sails and we are waving from the loading dock instead of from the top deck. But we never forget. It is one thing to know you are going to be in trouble and quite another when the repercussions are actually experienced.

We had a great day and Gage learned a great lesson. I think it was a win-win for all in a way I never could of imagined but I can't wait until the next adventure with with my three little heartbeats..