beauty...


Not a big beauty person. Yesterday I spent $20 on a haircut and eyebrow treatment. The eyebrow ting cost 2 dollars more than the haircut. I am extremely happy with both. A little bit of hair color from Walmart and I am good for a long time.

Those women on House Hunters who choose a new home based on the size of their wardrobe, I do not understand. I have about 10 pair of shoes of which 99% are black. If you would look inside my closet, you would find black shirts and jeans. The shirts would be short-sleeved or long sleeved, depending on the season. Attempts have been made to alter my appearance, and they have all failed miserably. I have on occasion for Miss M wore pink, sorry if you missed it.

While my hubby will not go broke with my beauty and clothes leanings, he most certainly may with my electronics fixation. Now there is a reason to make sure, one has the best floor plan, one that will fit all and future electronics needs.

I still do not own an iPhone. I am with the only carrier that has decide to revolt. My iPad has convinced me that the iPhone is the perfect product but you better by the extended warranty. The iPad Mini is scheduled to be released next month, and I am all ears. This is where I shine.

Fashion Week, you have no hold on me. The perfect purse will be an life long quest but for now, we are good. You got to love a woman whose $9 haircut made her giddy. Beauty most certainly is in the eye of the beholder...