point made...


A while back, I talked about how Miss Sweet Tooth was no where to be found. She had disappeared, a feeling that I never experienced before and seemed to be a blessing in disguise. After weeks after she left, her brother, Mr I Will Never, Ever Have to Eat Another Bite, appeared, Again, this seemed like a dream, come true.

It would turn into a nightmare. I would lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks. I would wake up feeling way past full, not able to even drink 4 ounces of water, let alone, eat. What I always wished would happen, did, yet I was still not happy. Truth be told, I was petrified. Not sure how I would stop this runaway train, a colonoscopy an dmed change, turned everything around.

That experience will never be lost on me. Be careful for what you wish for, you just may get it.


How many other things have I wished for and thank God, were not given? We think we know it all, we think we know best. The If Only's that take over and try to soothe the aches of our minds. Now, Miss ST and her brother are back, stronger than ever but I see them in a new light. I am thankful for them. Not because they are familiar or predictable. I have new respect for them. We are making a new path together, on my part, there is no more wishing they would go away and never come back. I am trying to work with them, explain why their way may not be the best way. I am asking for their help and Sometimes, I am just telling them, no...