today...



With in a six hour period, the circumstances that appeared in my Today, took me from potentially leaving for California as fast as I could, to getting a haircut and hugging my babies, very tightly.

You never know what any given day will bring, all you can do is be ready. Ready to shift, ready to let your plans, go. There is much flexability built into retirement but one must still be quick to pack, and leave on a Moment's notice.

For one who has no gypsy blood, it might take a bit more effort but I am learning. Walked into one of those quicky hair cut places and with the day's events still burning in my brain, shared the details with a couple stranger, even asked for her prayers, not knowing if she prayed or not. It didn't matter, we were two people who shared a few brief Moments and agreed to share with each other. Would this exchange have happened with the details? I have no idea, hope we don't have to have something Big before we interact with each other. That would be a true shame.

What will tomorrow bring? I don't have a clue but after a day like today, you can bet your bottom dollar - I am more prepared than I was yesterday...