if...


you could ask God the answer to any question - what would it be?

Why do I have to wake up with these kind of thoughts? At times it makes me somewhat crazy, so I just think more until it goes away or starts to make sense. Here's the kicker - it was in the second part of this thought that the sense made an appearance...

Part 2 - and if He did answer THAT question - how would it change your thoughts, decisions , choices, values -basically, your life?

I don't have any burning questions I want answers too and I couldn't think of anything that would change the way I think about God. I can't imagine Him explaining why bad things happen to good people. The flaw would be not in His explanation but in my ability to comprehend said explanation.

But I am human - there has to be Something that I want to know. Something that would make me rethink my evil ways, bad habits and mean-spirited words. Maybe it is like Jack Nicholson said, You can't handle the Truth.

God doesn't give the answers, He gives us what we need to find our own answers. It is pretty obvious this is no cookie cutter God. He is as diverse in His answers to us as we are to each other. Maybe you feel differently and you have a few things you would love some clarity on. I hope you get it and I really hope, it changes your life. That those answers push you into a different place and that you are never the same again.

Whether the answers come or not, we will live the questions everyday of our lives. I for one, am good with that. There is just no if in me - call me crazy, believe me- it fits...