rockin girl bloggers...



I received a great honor over the weekend. I was selected by Miss Cheryl as one of her 5 rockin girl bloggers. Her description and praise of ER was so over the top, I am humbled by her blog love and her wonderful friendship.

The idea is to pay it forward and I am to pick my favorite five. I think about blogging alot. Writing ER and reading on average 60 blogs a day have changed my life. Changed the way I do business. You already know my reading habits have changed. I haven't read anything in months - don't even cruise the book section at Costco any more. No curosity what so ever. It has bothered me but I have decided to rest in where I am and nto worry.

I guess I am staying within the rules for my five picks - they are all girls and they certainly have rocked my world. Made me think and have challenged me. Maybe that is the attraction of blogging. A book is really a one way street. Here it is - thanks for the $12.99 . That must be the reason that book clubs are so popular - you need to talk to someone about it. With blogging, there is interaction and even an emotional tie. I can't imagine the rest of my life without it.

Currently there are 57 blogs I check in on daily. Two of them are run by men so they don't count but I love them. One is a new church plant in Kent, Ohio and the other is Trash The Dress which is growing by leaps and bounds. FABulous creative, photographers who work with willing brides. FABulous creative pastors sharing the Word with willing souls. It all is related, isn't it?

Here are my girls and all for so many different reasons. Miss Cheryl, you KNOW you are on the List but I will pick 5 others...

Gina the CraftTeaLady ( www.xanga.com/thecrafttealady)- have followed Gina's journey for almost a year. She lost her grown son in a skateboard accident last year. The good and the bad, she has shared it all and God has given her a gift, one she didn't see coming.
Jessica(www.jessicaclaire.net) - my favorite photographer. Her photos bring a zest to life and it is pure joy to live vicariously through her photos.
Anna(annaaspnes.typepad.com) - It started with her photographs of Alaska - breathtaking. She is a digital scrapbook designer, a mommy and wife. She shares the good and the bad. What a gal!
Heather(dooce.com)Not for the faint of heart - her language might scare you away but her Stories of living have made me laugh out loud and cry big tears. My rockin girls are all over the board but life is all over the board - I'm just following suit.
Last, and none of these were in any particular order - is Heather "I Have What?".(www.hspils.typepad.com), Heather is in the middle of the fight of her life - Cancer is the ringmaster of her circus. She doesn't post often - the last post was done by her husband and the news was good. I look forward to hearing from her again.

Each of these ladies have had an incredible impact on my life and I wouldn't have found any of them without this blogging thing. Rocking blogging girls, thanks for everything...