picture this...


There are so many kinds of love and for each, its own way. This boy loves his teacher more than you can believe and she, him. His choice of a Valentine rose will last forever, that is the nature of felt and he could not be happier. It's size is rather intimidating. I hope her husband anticipated this level of affection and made his Valentine super special...
These days, nothing makes me happier that a memory card of pictures. My cup runneth over today. The mere process of cropping and running filters makes me giddy. I never could have imagined this kind of joy from a set of photographs.
Happiness is fleeting. It was never meant to be a permanent condition. The state of being happy is something to be throughly enjoyed, for as long as it lasts. Our problem comes when we try to make it our default position. We need to be ready to find joy in everyday things but not to expect it to be the background of each and every minute. Much like a honeymoon, a marriage would not last if it was expected to stay in that stage forever. There is a natural maturing process to marriage that you would miss if you always craved and demanded that honeymmon state. For me, it makes those happy times, more joyful. As I downloaded my chip this morning, I had no idea for sure, if I had any great pictures. As I cruised the gallery, there were a few that took my breath away. I am a happy girl.
Being aware of the process of happiness it essential for me. It tempers and balances me. It makes me a better person. I am surrounded with this Love and then to get a hit of unbridled joy, it about all I can handle...