President's Day...


Happy President's Day! Even with our planned sleepover, we managed to remember why there was no school today. I was thinking about it this morning when laying across the end of my pretty-full bed. I never think about Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan on this day only, Abe and George - must be a birthday thing.
Miss M went home with her parents last night so it was just the boys. We had a great time and have a trip to the candy-shop planned for today but the rest of the time, we are on the run. Right now, I have a sad, little 4 year old on the floor begging me to play with him, like that isn't what we have been doing since he got here.
But duty calls, chocolate milk only goes so far...The other thing I thought about this morning was how grateful I am to have these people in my life. There will be time for sleep later, this is the time to learn. Gotta g - have a great day...