confession...


Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

My good friend and I have a new BFF. So far, we seem to be sharing her just fine. My good friend is starting to understand why I don't read books anymore. Course if she hadn't been reading a book, we never would have discovered Pioneer Woman.

Having just discovered her, I have many months of posting to go thru but I must say I can not imagine anything greater than her impersonations of Ethel Merman. For a 30 something girl, she certainly has it going on. She makes me laugh, out loud, snorting and other bad things.

It became common knowledge last night that one of our senators is in Big Trouble. Everyone can believe what they want but it's certainly is a Sad Story. His life, his family's life will never be the same. When the same problem has dogged you for over 25 years, it is hard to blame it on everybody else. It can't always be Someone Else's fault nor a mistake. Confession is not only good for the soul, it is the first step to healing. All the experts say, his career is over but there is still time for him to salvage his life if he comes clean, not for the world but for himself.

Miss Ree, on the other hand, confesses to just about everything. In our world where the surprises just keep on coming, I am indebted to Pioneer Woman and those who help me keep it real...

PS, That is Mable and she is pregnant. A true Lady in Waiting...