You are timeless to me...



It started with Miss Kathy's layout of a birthday bash of women friends. Then I scrapped this page and we decided it should be National Girlfriend Day.

Keaton and I decided to do a movie and he came up with Hairspray. After getting clearance from the Mommy tower, we headed out. I wasn't too excited but whatever the boy wanted. To my surprise I loved it. It certainly played into NGD. While it has a political theme to it, I thought it had an overwhelming theme - the celebration of women. Big or skinny, black or white. Keaton and I danced our way thru the movie and then headed directly out to get the soundtrack.
Women were a Big Deal to Jesus, they made it into the very first book of the bible. He knows what a woman's heart is capable of holding. A woman has a wonderful sense of where and when. It would seem that Jesus may have given way to establishing the first NGD.
Woman relationships can be difficult and rewarding. We feel at a diferent level than men and at times, that gets us in trouble. It also gives cause for deep, meaningul relationships. Since we women share from our hearts, you can't mistake the Love when you find yourself in the midst of it. Forget about what the calendar says, it was National Girlfriend Day in my world yesterday. I thought about all of you and felt like a very lucky girlfriend ... and for you local girls, let's get together and do a Hairspray night, you will love it...