yes Virginia, there is a GodTube...



The YouTube movement has opened our eyes to things we could never have imagined. There is everything you could and many you wish you couldn't, imagine. I have googled YouTube for all kinds of things and have rarely been disappointed. I did hope to see my favorite preacher somewhere but alas, he was not. Someday, I may post my own video of him - that reminds me, I must get him on my ITunes. Stephen Manley is his name - a great evangelist from the Nazarene tradition. A few minutes of listening to him and I rememeber why I am a follower of Christ instead of a christian. To me, there is a distinct difference.

It was the natural progression of all things YouTube. I expect there will be more soon. Not sure if I agree that every entity needs their own Tube but that does seem to be how we humans operate. I think I will stay with the Original although I do love this video. If you like this one, there are a few more at you-know-where...