overwhelmed...



This has been one of those weeks. Full to the brim with lots and lots of fun things but as with everything, we introverts feel the need for less speed. That is tough to do when you have music running thru your mind.

I remembered her from the first time. I have never heard the violin played like this. As Lucia Micarelli played, I was transported to a different time and place. When I saw her last night - I hoped she would reprise Nocturne/Bohemian Rhapsody from the first time but instead she introduced us to Kashmir.

As I went thru my day, her music playing in the background of my mind. It reminds me of the ebb and flow of life. Life, when things are going well and times when, it appears that it couldn't get any worse. Pain and joy co-habitating, side by side. My week has been rich and full. I am feeling overwhelmed but not in a bad way. I am feeling life, all of it.