18 million who want to learn...


Online Videos by Veoh.com

Our town shut down the local skateboard park last week. They said it was due to vandalism. Visit any town, in any city and you will see multiple signs all around town that point out that skateboarding is prohibited. I don't think most people associate skateboarders in the positive. It is not right or fair but it is what it is and usually, people look no further.

If we keep thinking the same things, we will keep coming up with the same answers. For just the length of this video, forget about what you think you know about skateboarders and see what is possible. I have know the hearts of KKSM for many years and have watched this skateboarders grow up physically and spiritually. They speaks from their hearts and while they may not be your idea of evangelists, that is EXACTLY what they are.

Mama E. sent me this video on a day that I had a hard time lifting my eyes upward. I have always lived vicariously thru KKSM and they have so generously shared so much of their Story with me. God has blessed them with a ministry that few of us could be a part of. These kids would spot a wannabe in a heartbeat and when KKSM hits the stage, these kids know - theya re the Real Deal so when Luke or Elijah introduce them to Jesus, they too know - He is the Real Thing.

I sat watching the demo wiping tears away from my eyes. God is alive and working thru His people. The Church of the Board. The Church of the Wheel. The Church where Love is King. Thanks, you guys for listening to the Still Small Voice of Jesus and doing His thing...