once upon a time...



I am reading Donald Miller's A Million Miles In A Thousand Years and I feel alot like Rob Bell does,this book is powerful and unsettling. I am only a third of the way thru but I already am having trouble sleeping. In a good way.

Stories, ours - the ones we write and the ones we live. They really have a lot in common, In fact, they are totally interchangeable. The essence of writing a Story is quite simple. To quote Jordan from AMMIATY, A story is a character who wants something and overcomes conflict to get it.

There are lots of things I must sort out...that and finish the book but there are some deep, God truths that are going to come to the surface. I can hardly wait. Why, you ask? Because I can see it leading to,and I never pass up an opportunity to live... happily ever after