flowers...



When someone gives me flowers, it is a big deal. When it comes from my two girls, it is a bigger deal. Miss M handed me a plastic wrapped bouquet of these white daisies with a big smile on her face. Her mommy said they wanted got them because, nana was good to us. Miss M just smiled - they made my day.

None of us do things to get things back. I could buy my own flowers if I wanted to. Maybe I should. Maybe we all should. Every once in a while, a little thank you to yourself. I guess I really think we already do when we justify whatever it is we want Something. When you give someone flowers, it can mean a lot of different things. Men, except for mine, use flowers to say they are sorry. When you are dating, flowers are like the white horse, all romantic and stuff. And when we die, flowers are the send off of choice. BTW, please don't send flowers to my funeral - we are going with a gallery of photos.

These are beautiful, sitting next to my kitchen sink. Looks like they are going to live for a while. 3, my favorite number. I could not be a luckier girl. To be loved is what each of us is looking for every day. When those you love accept you despite your faults and can see pass them to the Love, you are lucky indeed...